Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day Weekend!

It was a fun filled relaxing weekend. Friday Jer, Stef, Kohen, Jeffie, Julie and Doug came up for a Fathers day celebration. We had a great time mostly just sitting around talking, swimming, eating or going shopping. And of course we had lots of food. Thank you all for coming up and spending the weekend with us it was fun and I can't wait to do it again ( next time we'll have beds, I promise :) ). Time always goes too fast when company is here to visit, I wish we had a few more extra days.
Mark, Thank you for being such a wonderful father. You have always been there to love and support us, expecially me and I love you lots and lots. I couldn't ask for a better husband to be by my side, through the good times and the bad. Thank you for setting a great example for MJ so he can learn to be a good father too. Your daughters love you lots and I hope they are as lucky as I am to have such a great husband. Thanks for being my best friend. I Love You, XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Barkley's said...

We loved our weekend no furniture and all :) I think we could be in the middle of a snow storm and still have fun with you guys I LOVE YOU!!