Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stephanie

Most of you know what is going on with Stephanie but I will fill you in on the latest news I have. As of Monday Stephanie was going to be coming home We were all so excited and I think she was too. I called to confirm on Tuesday but she was not home but at Jason and Dana's. I immediatly knew that she would not be coming home then. For some reason my family thinks it is better for Stephanie to live at Jason and Dana's rather than with her own family. Apparently her Aunt can help her more than her mom. I guess that's fine and now that Stephanie is not coming home the family doesn't want to get in the middle of it. Well I have news for you.. A little too late for that. You know, I could understand it a little more if Stephanie was abused but she not, she is the most spoiled kid of them all. I truely don't understand what she can do at someone else's house that she can't do at our house. Her statement is that she wants to go out when she wants to. I suspect that she will be doing alot of clubbing in the underage clubs in Portland with her great friend Amy. She want to have her free agency to make mistakes and learn from them. In my opinion some mistakes can be prevented. Why not have the joy & freedom of not living with the consequences of our actions. I know if I had to do it over again I would love to have that joy & freedom.
So I guess we can now deal with the consequences of all our actions. I can't help it other than to be hurt by these actions. It is going to take a while to get over it, but life goes on. I do wish Stephanie the best and wish her lots of success for her future. Good bye Steph, I love you. Mom.

1 comment:

Barkley's said...

Danna, I love you..I have nothing to say on this matter as I do not believe it to be any of my business, all I can say is I know you are a wonderful mother and Mark is a very loving father. I miss you both and wish I could be there to give you hugs and kisses. We want our children to lead and have the best lives possible unfortunantly we cannot pave the way for them, I love you Stephanie June and wish you the very best in all your decisions.