Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our fun weekend!

This last weekend we went to Silverton to Pick-up Emily and spend some time with Jer, Stef and Kohen bug. It was Kohen bugs 1st birthday. He is such a honey baked ham!! Honey Baked because his skin is so dark and handsome. Stef went all out for his birthday and really did a great job. She is so artistic!!
Saturday morning I needed to get some excercise time in so Emily and I went for a 2.5 mile hike up at Silver Falls. We hikes the stairs of tears to the lower south falls. Painful, but I made it. We went up early before it got too hot. It was beautiful and I cant wait to do the full trek next year.
Unfortunately between the heat and Angies allergies we decided to call the weekend short and leave saturday Night. Its a good thing we did. It would have been a miserable trip home today. Its 105 degrees already at noon and the AC doesn't work very well, if not at all. It was a fun but short weekend. Check out the pic's....

3 comments:

Brydgette said...

hey glad to hear you had a fun time. you should have stoped in and seen me!:P the silver creek falls are beautiful! hope you get yuo AC to work!
<3

Barkley's said...

I love you all and miss you already...His birthday would not have been the same with out you guys LOVE YOU

Barkley's said...

HEy I want pictures of the house guys!