Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hangin with the Boys..

So this week has been very very boy time. Angela went to the Pioneer Trek this week for girls camp and Emme went to Aunt Stef's & Uncle Jer's for a couple weeks. So that leaves me with Big Mark, MJ, PB and Tiger. This is what we have done so far:
Monday - Watched shoot'm up movies
Tuesday - Watched the Celtics win the Basketball championship, YEAH!!
Wednesday - We are working on the new motorcycle trailer Mark bought, getting ready to buy a couple more motorcycles for the kids.
Thursday - Angie comes back so I'll be saved, YEAH!!
Friday - Get out Mani's & Pedi's Done, I'm sure angie will love that.
Saturday - Rest and Relax. Take a nap!!!
Oh, I almost forgot.... Snuggle with PB.

2 comments:

Brydgette said...

oh wow that sounds like a fun week! manis and pedis. no way angie will love that for sure! is angie coming down sometime this summer? <3 ya!

Barkley's said...

Sounds fun I bet you will just want to give EM kisses all over when I let you have her back :) (which maybe never BTW...SHE IS WONDERFUL)