Wednesday, June 11, 2008

UUUGGGHHHHH!!!

OK So I had to weigh in today . It has been 9 weeks since I started working out. I can't believe it but I gained 5 stinken pounds. We also took measurements and suprise, I have lost inches. So on a good note my trainer says I have probably gained muscle. I sure hope so, otherwise I might be really upset. I am on a 60 week walking program and starting out really slow to build both in speed and distance. My goal is to be able to run a 5K. I have always wanted to do that. So I guess I keep plugging away. Sooner or later somethin' gotta give..

3 comments:

Julie said...

Keep goin Danna - You inspire me to do something. We have bikes now and as soon as the weather gets a little less windy around here, Doug and I are going to work on cruisin around this big old town of ours! Love ya, Julie

Barkley's said...

Good job Danna. I really have not felt like I have been as active with this pregnancy. Jer and I talked last night and after we have this little guy we are both going to work harder at being healthy. I have never been a weigh in kinda girl I know that muscle weighs more than fat and so I only determine my excercise by how it makes me feel...keep it up!

Brydgette said...

keep going mommy! when my family started running at the begging of the year i gained weight for a while. but now i have lost 20 pounds. endure to the end and reach your goal!!! eventually it will start to pay off!
<3 brydgettte