Sunday, June 22, 2008

Speed Limit 25MPH


Yesterday Angie and I went out on an adventure to search for a Chinese recipe. We were going to cook Chinese food last night but could not find the recipe for it so we went to Panda Express to settle our appetites. While we were out we went to some open houses on homes for sale. It was fun and rejuvinated my excitement for our home to be finished. So I thought I'd give you some updated pictures, yes, they are excessive, so enjoy.

This sign is posted in the front of our house. I think the builders got confused and thought it was for our house and not the speed limit. I need a sign that says 60 MPH!

THE NEIGHBORHOOD



THE OUTSIDE



THE FORMAL LIVING, KITCHEN & FAMILY ROOM



THE BATH & BEDROOMS




As you can see we still have lots of work to do. Some of the extras we have added that have caused some delay are the heating elements for under the tile in the kitchen and all the bathrooms, a security system and wiring for our septic. We are underway now and hope to be in the end of July. Yeah!! OH!!! My favorite we are going to put in a little mini golf area in the front yard. So dont forget your putters when you come to stay.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness!! It is exciting to see the change since we were there. How great... Hope it goes 60 mph now! xoxoxo Love you guys! Julie

Barkley's said...

YAY DANNA THE HOUSE LOOKS SO GREAT!!!!!!