Friday, June 6, 2008

Its time to make a change

As you all know life is forever changing. With all the events happening in the last few weeks and months its time to make a change. I love changes and in a previous blog I have probablly talked about this before. I am excited. I have finally recieved my college transcripts from Chemeketa. I might say I am a pretty smart cookie.. holding a 4.0. One of my goals was after Mark was done with school I was going to go back. I am seriously thinking that now. There is nothing better in life than to have a family and to go to school. I am going to start with taking a few basic classes such as math, writing & German this fall. I have always wanted to learn German. Someday I will go to Germany, it has always been my lifes dream. And brushing up on my math would be great If you don't use it you loose it, and somedays I can't even count to 10. Dang, I am really loosing it. The only thing I will miss out while going to school is the late night Games with Jer and Mark which will be a real bummer. I loved those days!! Do you think I'm too old for school?

2 comments:

Barkley's said...

Never Danna...you are never to old! Jer has said if we won the lottery he would be a forever student. Not me I would take extended hair courses but never math YUCK!

Dana and ohana said...

GO! I would be a forever student too as long as I didn't have to take ay math....ugh, good for the brain but sooooo boring!